Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop
The Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop is the signature workshop of the Management 3.0 team. The workshop equips individuals and teams with the knowledge and skills to lead in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
Who is it for?
Whether you are a team leader, manager, agile coach, scrum master, or project manager, this workshop can help take your leadership skills to the next level. This is where you learn all the basics of Management 3.0. and take-away some immediately useful games and techniques.
Martie, the six-eyed Management Monster, represents the six organisational views covered during a Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop. Each foundation workshop covers six views on organisations plus the basics of Management & Leadership as well as Complexity Thinking.
At the end of this workshop and your active participation in all sessions, you will be able to:
- Describe the difference between Management 1.0 and Management 3.0 leadership style and what it means to be an Agile Leader
- Identify a better approach of how to deal with complexity and uncertainty as a leader
- Actively influence the six important pillars of organisations
- Choose from a toolbox of employee engagement practices for handling various situations with team members, colleagues and your own manager more eloquently
- Increase employee motivation and team collaboration through using Management 3.0 mindset and practices
- Identify your own areas of development for your leadership
Upon completion of the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop, attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance, allowing them to become facilitators themselves within one year.
What’s the agenda?
Session 1 – 1300-1700
- Welcome and Introductions
- Management and Leadership
Session 2 – 1300-1700
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation and Engagement
Session 3 – 1300-1700
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Culture and Values
- Learning and Competencies
Session 4 – 1300-1700
- Scaling Organizational Structure
- Change Management
- Wrap-Up and Reflection
Delivery & style