Typically, you will have access to one AgilePM practice exam when taking your Agile Project Management Foundation exam. To help, we have pulled together 150 APMG-style questions and answers.
To be totally transparent (we are Agile after all), our aim is to help build your understanding of the DSDM framework before your exam and to get to know you a little bit. Occasionally, we might email you about other courses and offers. Don’t worry – we are very nice and will never, never share your details. The more precise your responses the better we can tell you about upcoming courses and offers.
Please, use a valid email address as your results are emailed after each attempt. You will take the exam online, via the Classmarker site, to reflects a real online assessment:
- The exam contains 50 questions randomly selected from the pool of 15o questions
- Try the taster exam to get a feel for the style and format
- Time is limited to 40-minutes to mirror exam conditions
- You get 5 attempts for £4.99 to be used within 5 days
- Questions are formatted in line with APMG standards
- Your results are emailed to you with a breakdown by each syllabus category
- You will also see the handbook section you should review and revise for incorrect answers
Try taking the practice assessment a number of times to improve your baseline knowledge before the real exam. NB: this is a practice revision tool and does not include any certification.