Agile Programme Management
Developed by a partnership between the Agile Business Consortium and the APMG, this agile programme management course – AgilePgM® – teaches you a disciplined but flexible agile approach to the management of organisational change, allowing for iterative and incremental delivery of outputs and benefits.
This agile programme management course, assumes some knowledge of a programme management method. It builds on that knowledge to show how those involved in programmes may need to think, act and react differently in an agile environment.
Share This Course
Successful Agile Programme Management candidates will understand:
- The philosophy and principles of AgilePgM
- The nature and structure of the lifecycle of agile programme management
- Approaches to the governance of a programme to ensure it is agile
The essential products required to be in place to deliver an agile programme
The structure and content of planning to support agile programme management
The management and control of an agile programme
How to deliver and monitor the quality of an agile programme and its associated projects
The people involved in agile programme management, how they are organised and what they contribute.
Communication and stakeholder management within an agile programme.
We would not recommend this as an agile starter course, but rather a follow on for those familiar with agile projects or experienced programme managers.
- Agile Project Managers
- Experienced Programme Managers i.e. MSP qualified professionals
- PMO Managers
- Risk Mangers
- Senior business people who have responsibility for programmes
Simple multiple choice:
- 50 questions / 50 marks
- 25 marks needed to pass – 50%
- 40 minutes
- Certificate of Attendence
- AgilePgM Foundation exam fee
- Workbook of slides
- Case study and answer pointers
- Latest Agile Programme Management Handbook
- Coffee & refreshments if public course
- One year free membership of the Agile Business Consortium
- Typically, courses are run online using Zoom and Mural
- Public courses will typically run at a central London location
- In-house courses can be run at your office or a suitable location of your choosing